Thank you for your interest in our property.
Priceless Highly Unique One of a Kind Property.
Adjacent to Lake Samsonvale
A Peaceful Sanctuary surrounded by Bushland and a Koala Reserve
45km North West of Brisbane CBD, Queensland Australia – House Acreage Property
49500sqm / 12.23 Acres House total area 560*sqm
The architectural designed residence consists of 3 wings.
West Wing: 3 metres high ceiling.
• Guest Bedroom, build in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors, sliding door to patio. Ensuite with single vanity, marble top, shower and toilet.
• Bedroom with sliding door to patio. Ensuite, single vanity, shower, urinal and toilet.
• Study could be used as office or bedroom. If used as a bedroom there is a total of 6 bedrooms.
• 2 Car sizable garage.
• 1 Carport adjacent to large parking area.
Main Complex: 6 Metres High Cathedral Ceiling. Total Floor Area including patios 560sqm.
Features: Multipurpose Superior Open Living,
5 Sensational Areas. Kitchen, Dining, Reading, Media Lounge, Wet Bar.
• The Stunning gourmet Kitchen has a huge breakfast bar and an island, granite bench tops, soft-close drawers, walk in pantry. Top of the range dishwasher, semi commercial wok next to a 5 burner gas cooktop, 750mm wide oven. Custom made commercial stainless steel exhaust canopy.
Pass through sliding window to outside entertainment area.
• Lounge – Media Center
• Dining area.
• Reading area.
• Wet Bar. LED feature wall & shelves. Commercial refrigeration cabinet and custom made timber bar.
East Wing: 3 metres high ceiling.
• Two sizeable Bedrooms. Build in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors, and sliding door to patio.
• Family bathroom, single marble vanity, shower, single spa, separate toilet.
• Enormous Master Bedroom. Sliding glass door to patio, walk in robe. Ensuite, shower, double spa with great views, his and hers vanities, marble bench top, self-closing drawers, separate bidet and toilet. Total area 87sqm.
Front Patios facing north with a water wise tropical garden landscape.
• 7 x 6.3 metres centre patio with 6 metres high cathedral ceiling with side patios.
• A perfect entertainment area for hosting parties and events with outdoor commercial cooking facilities Including a large wok, teppanyaki grill, pizza oven. Custom made commercial stainless steel exhaust canopy.
Rear Patio facing south with water wise variety garden.
• 7 x 4.3 metres centre patio with 6 metres high cathedral ceiling.
Surrounded by crotons, cordylines and other special tropical plants.
Fully Automated House:
Philips Dynalite Lighting System to all rooms.
AXA Activation via mobile phone.
The feature of the system is, it can be controlled by Dynalite switches or via SMS.
The advantage of SMS activation is that it does not rely on Wi-Fi which has to run 24h.
The system can be activated anywhere on the property or anywhere in the world. For example you are 20 minutes from home you can turn on the air conditioner or if you are on the property away from the house you can open the gate, turn on lights, the waterfall etc. or any other command which may be programmed.
Other property features:
• Automated 2 door swing gate at property entry
• Video gate intercom
• Solar hot water system for main complex and east wing. LPG for west wing.
• Alarm system
• Ducted air conditioning. 4 Mitsubishy units.
• 2 Ducted vacuum systems
• 3 phase power to house and large shed
• 3 phase 34KVA diesel generator. Started from the house.
Sheds & Water Tanks.
1 Large shed 12 x 9m. 2 small sheds.
3 Water tanks total capacity 195.000 litres.
Water taps throughout the property / power to island and other areas.
Other property features:
Several dams and ponds some with fountains and led lighting.
• An island in the largest dam.
• 5.5 metres high waterfall
• Several walkways
Breath taking gardens with an abundance of native trees, palm trees, rainforest plants, bamboo, cacti, bromeliads, cycads and a large variety of shrubs.
Our vision; keep the property as natural as possible.
To sum up:
An unsurpassed privately positioned one of a kind
Highly Unique Prestige Property.
Calm, tranquil, quiet, serene and peaceful.
The house has a Northerly aspect and is surrounded by bushland on the Northern and Southern boundaries. On the Eastern side you have a Koala habitat
There are many native animals such as wallaby’s, laughing kookaburras, rainbow lorikeets, possums, lizards and the occasional koala.
This spectacular property has a multitude of uses – perfect for families, plenty of space for home businesses, opportunities for Air B&B with an abundance of land for bungalow development or an ideal dream wedding venue. The koala habitat on the eastern side ensures our most iconic animals have a home too.
Continued privacy assured as no future subdivisions can occur on either side of the property.
Please note * = approximately
Presently this is a whisper-quiet-confidential sale by tender.
The information above is not to be published.
Mobile 0418 877 966